• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Minimum of 6 year’s experience in PHP application development
• Experience of hospitality/travel Domain would be an advantage.
• Must be able to handle deadline driven pressures.
• Must thrive and enjoy working in teams.
• Strong understanding and hold on working with Core PHP
• Excellent command on PHP and MySQL using MVC Architecture
• Experience in developing and managing/maintaining websites including mobile friendly and
• Expertise on PHP based framework like: codeigniter, laravel, cakephp.
• Good understanding of open source Content Management Systems
• Good Knowledge and relevant work experience in CSS, HTML5, PHP, MySQL, HTML/XHTML,
• Experience of working on REST, SOAP, OAuth and 3rd party API/connectors
• Understanding of cross-browser compatibility and accessibility standards (W3C Guideline
• Additional knowledge in Modern web technologies like Node Js and Angular Js is a plus.
• Creating technical specifications.
• Write quality source code to be delivered on time, which meets defined project standards
• Perform occasional evaluation of new technologies and methodologies for use within the
projects to be developed.
• Proven ability to provide effort and elapsed time estimates for assigned work.
• Proven ability to execute project deliverables within effort and elapsed time estimate.
• Proven experience in meeting workload estimates as defined in project work plan.
• Proven analytical ability to create/modify application code to support new functionality.
• Strong web application documentation, coding and testing experience.
• Strong debugging experience with code written by other developers.