• Knowledge of PPC industry technologies and tools
• Should have the capacity to work under pressure
• Delegation of work across a team
• Deployment of strong communicate skills (interpreting search-marketing to clients)
• The ability to manage client expectations
• Excellent experience of MS Excel and numeracy skills
• Burning passion for and understanding of digital media in general
• Web development experience would also be advantageous.
We are looking to recruit a PPC Executive who has 1-3 years of proven experience of working in a PPC environment. This role is responsible for optimising use of PPC advertising across a variety of channels, including customer segmentation targeting, maximising reach and PPC effectiveness against agreed targets and ensuring measurable quantifiable ROI.
• At least one years’ paid-search experience (paid-search strategy and implementation)
• Responsible for search-product/ service delivery and team performance
• Be the senior contact for paid-search client accounts
• Deliver paid-search according to the targets and requirements of clients
• Develop search-marketing strategy for major accounts, driving their growth and maximising business performance via search for clients
• Be responsible for team operations and team output
• Oversee the optimisation of campaigns manually and deploy bid management tools for ongoing paid-search
• Manage direct reports in order to oversee/ optimise campaigns as effectively as possible
• Use performance reporting data to regularly interpret results for clients.
• Perform keyword-research and keyword–selection on pay-per-click campaigns
• Identify strategic ways to improve PPC campaigns and recommend them to clients
• Use bid-management tools and data modelling to increase PPC campaign effectiveness
• Analyse campaign key metrics, results and performance
• Optimise campaign click-through and conversion rates
• Ensure landing pages are optimised for search-engine quality, thus acting as liaison with search-engine contacts.
Fantastic opportunity for someone with exceptional knowledge of search marketing to join one of the UK’s leading media agencies. The person is responsible for coordinating and implementing SE...Apply Now
Acknown Technologies Pvt Ltd is seeking an accomplished Senior PHP Developer with minimum 6 years of digital experience. We are looking for the Senior PHP Developers who is dedicated...Apply Now
We are looking for a talented Front End Developer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to t...Apply Now
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should hav...Apply Now